Universal Account Number (UAN) /Activation Process / UAN Registration / Unified Portal / UAN Activation Process Online / Register for the UAN on the official website – epfindia.gov.in
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) provides a unique 12 digit identification number to each employee who is working in any organisation. It acts like an identity of an employee till the retirement. Every employee who contributes in the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF). Universal Account Number (UAN) is the account no. of the employee which cannot be change till the lifetime. UAN will get by the employer to the employees of the company. In case an employee quits the job and joins the new company then the employee has to give his Universal Account Number (UAN) to new employer. Universal Account Number (UAN) can be linked to the various Provident Fund accounts of various organisation. If a employee has the registered UAN then he has to provide the UAN to the another organisation when he joins. There are many facilities which come with the Universal Account Number (UAN). EPFO provides so many facilities to all the employees and also for the employers. Employees can easily check that how much amount is his EPF Account.
UAN Activation Process Advantages
There are many benefits which are provided to the employee by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). By registering for the Universal Account Number (UAN), employee gets so much benefits and those are given below:
- Employee can easily access the dashboard of the Universal Account Number (UAN) Portal.
- Employee can download the UAN Passbook and check for his contributions towards Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Employee can check the balance of hisUAN Account by the miss call and by sending text.
- Employee can easily upload the KYC details without any kind of difficulty.
- Employee can easily transfer his Provident Fund (PF) online.
- Employee can check the balance of the Provident Fund (PF) Account online.
- Employee can view, withdraw and transfer the EPF balance without any kind of difficulty.
- Smooth working of the EPF balance even when you changed your job.
- Employees can check all the details of the EPF Account by sitting at their or anywhere.
- With the help of UAN, there is a direct contact between the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) and employees.
- With the help of Universal Account Number (UAN) funds transfer can be easily done in a less time.
How to do UAN Activation Process Online
If any employee have a 12 digit identification number can easily activate for the Universal Account Number (UAN) in very less time. Employee just have to follow the instruction which are mentioned below and follow step by step to activate the Universal Account Number (UAN). UAN Activation Process is given below:
- First of all, employee has to visit the official website of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) i.e. epfindia.gov.in
- Employee has to go to the service section and click on the For Employees option
- Then an employee has to go to the service section and click on the Know your UAN Status
- Then new page will open on the screen and
- Click on the Activate your UAN
- Then employee has to read all the instructions and he has to click on the check box
- Employee has to enter the Universal Account Number (UAN), mobile number and Provident Fund (PF) member ID and enter the captcha into the box
- Then click on the Pin button and
- Employee will receive a pin on your mobile no. which you entered on the previous page and then enter the four digit pin into the blank box
- Click on the submit button
- Then the new page will open on the screen and
- Employee has to choose the password for the Universal Account Number (UAN) Postal for security
- Then enter your father’s name, date of birth and all other required information.
- Then enter your mail id and then
- Click on the submit button
- Then the new page will open on the screen which shows the UAN Activation Process is successful
- Then an employee can log in into his account by entering the UAN log in ID and password
- Click on the login button and the new page will open on the screen.
- Then an employee can see the dashboard of his EPF account.